Author Topic: Midway!  (Read 10572 times)

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Midway!
« on: June 17, 2005, 11:43:16 PM »
So I just downloaded -- I mean RENTED -- Zipang.  I'm sure the title is much more dramatic to the japs, but it kinda kills it here.

Zipang is about a modern day Japanese AEGIS cruiser that gets whipped back to just before the Battle of Midway.  Yes, it's the Final Countdown -- in anime!  But here's the thing... It's the Final Countdown with the bad guys.  So the crew must decide:  Intervene and lead Japan to victory or stay out of it.  From the other side, it's a fascinating dilemma.  Japan today versus Japan then.  Nationalism versus the realization that Japan was wrong in the war.  The Final Countdown was easy:  Stop Pearl Harbor?  Hell yeah!  From the Japanese side, it's a struggle that divides our main characters...and is given a 26 episode run instead of a 90 minute movie.  The choice that the Final Countdown folks made was to intervene, but then the time storm came and whipped them back to the present day.  Problem solved.  No time storm for the folks in Zipang.  They're stuck out there with the firepower and technology that could win the war for the Japanese Empire.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing on a Friday night.  I just got done talking to a girl who left me about five years ago.  She's back in town.  I told her my life was boring and that we should get together for a drink.  She's annoying.  Also, I need to clean my glasses.

Offline Goblin_Queen

• Putting the lotion in the basket
Re: Midway!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 11:57:36 PM »
Quote from: nacho
Also, I need to clean my glasses.

Yeah, well, I need to pee.  Really badly too!  There are four empty bathrooms in my house.  I'm just lazy.
Do not accept this Reality.

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2005, 12:03:16 AM »
Quote from: Goblin_Queen
Also, I need to clean my glasses.

Yeah, well, I need to pee.  Really badly too!  There are four empty bathrooms in my house.  I'm just lazy.

Take pictures of yourself peeing.

Also:  Four bathrooms?  Note to self:  Everyone on GS is rich.

Offline Goblin_Queen

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2005, 12:07:46 AM »

Take pictures of yourself peeing.

Hehe, Nacho, you're a dirty, dirty man.

My camera is broken, I had to send it in to be repaired.

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 12:09:22 AM »

Would you say that you have a piss fetish?

Zipang!

Offline Goblin_Queen

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2005, 12:12:26 AM »

Would you say that you have a piss fetish?

Zipang!

Yes, I love pee pee it's so fucking warm and sexy!  Spray it all over me!!!
::giggles::

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2005, 12:21:31 AM »

I went out with a girl who made me piss on her in the shower.  It was like a ritual for her.  Every single morning on her knees, face turned upwards, mouth open.  She'd freak out if I refused. I found it enormously uncomfortable and disturbing.

Offline Goblin_Queen

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2005, 12:23:59 AM »

I went out with a girl who made me piss on her in the shower.  It was like a ritual for her.  Every single morning on her knees, face turned upwards, mouth open.  She'd freak out if I refused. I found it enormously uncomfortable and disturbing.

Oh my god, where do you find these women?  I'm guessing you lived with her too.  That, or you were forced to come to her place every morning before work.

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2005, 12:32:58 AM »

Oh my god, where do you find these women?  I'm guessing you lived with her too.  That, or you were forced to come to her place every morning before work.

Most fetishists are women, and many women have a fetish.  I do tend to attract a certain type, though.

We lived together briefly.  Dorms.  I haven't actually lived with a woman outside of college for more than a month because I dislike women.  In a loving, respectful way, of course.

Learn to make good coffee and keep the bathroom clean, it'll pay off down the road.  And don't ever wake a sleeping person.  And remember:  He's not thinking anything.

Offline Goblin_Queen

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 12:47:29 AM »

Most fetishists are women, and many women have a fetish.  

You're right.  I was going to go to a fetish ball, but when I saw the pictures on the web site I changed my mind.  There are mostly women and the few guys who are there look like hairy overweight accountants.  If I show up in a place like that, they're going to smell my virginity and circle like vultures.  I get enough shit from random guys when I'm with Celeste.  I'm not going to willingly put myself in a position to be hit on by lesbians and pasty fat guys.

Learn to make good coffee and keep the bathroom clean, it'll pay off down the road.  And don't ever wake a sleeping person.  And remember:  He's not thinking anything.

I don't even know how coffee makers work.  I just throw stuff in and press buttons.  The outcome is likely to make your eyes bleed, but it's not like I drink coffee anyway.

The bathroom thing is easy.  I just have to remember "if you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat."

I also throw things at people who are doing anything that doesn't involve paying attention to me (e.g. sleeping or thinking).

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Midway!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 12:49:21 AM »
You're going to die alone.

Offline Goblin_Queen

Midway!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 12:54:55 AM »

We all die alone my friend.

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
Midway!
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 02:00:56 AM »

No... I am going to die alone... well, as soon as I get done maxing out CJ's muscle meter and hiding 450 pounds of pot in the DA's trunk on GTA: San Andreas, that is.  I also flopped a full house despite the fact that some mofo held out through 4th street and landed a straight on the river.

If this is not proof of my intial statement... I honestly dunno what is.  Really, I almost enjoy not getting laid.  *glug glug glug*
8=o tation

Tyson

Midway!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 02:35:02 AM »
My last gf was hot for sex in public places (mostly parking lots). The girlfriend liked fooling around when her parents were home (the risk of getting caught, I guess).

Women are weird.

But I like them.

Offline jreale

• Minty fresh
Midway!
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 09:12:02 AM »
You're all cracked.  And rich.
Insert witty phrase, inspirational quote, or self-promotional blurb here.