Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Newsday / Re: Obit Lineup
« Last post by monkey! on January 15, 2023, 06:00:35 AM »
Both of these got to me more than either of them should. I'm turning into a weepy old man.

I feel ya, dude. I think the pandemic fucked with my feels in a way I'm still processing. Well, that and parenthood. Getting older sucks ass.

What are feels?
« Last post by monkey! on January 15, 2023, 05:57:38 AM »
Both of these got to me more than either of them should. I'm turning into a weepy old man.

I feel ya, dude. I think the pandemic fucked with my feels in a way I'm still processing. Well, that and parenthood. Getting older sucks ass.

I don't give a shit about Presley! Does that make me a sociopath?

Nope. I don't care either... she offered nothing to society.
« Last post by nacho on January 14, 2023, 11:05:49 AM »

I don't give a shit about Presley! Does that make me a sociopath?
« Last post by nacho on January 14, 2023, 11:05:22 AM »
hahaha, just logged from my desktop and noticed my question marks again. Makes me look like Ron Burgundy?

Now I have you as Burgundy in my head...
Am I the only one whose fallen down the AI created "____________ as 80s Dark Fantasy film" hole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQqDYlsD4Q

That's fucking creepy.
Am I the only one whose fallen down the AI created "____________ as 80s Dark Fantasy film" hole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDQqDYlsD4Q
« Last post by Nubbins on January 13, 2023, 03:09:55 PM »

« Last post by RottingCorpse on January 13, 2023, 01:21:04 PM »
« Last post by Nubbins on January 13, 2023, 09:56:16 AM »
hahaha, just logged from my desktop and noticed my question marks again. Makes me look like Ron Burgundy?
« Last post by nacho on January 13, 2023, 09:33:42 AM »
And Lisa Marie Presley. Surprised she lasted this long.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10