Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Newsday / Re: Obit Lineup
« Last post by Nubbins on October 04, 2022, 07:28:59 PM »
Loretta Lynn!
TV / Re: Superhero TV
« Last post by monkey! on September 25, 2022, 11:55:09 AM »
Oh, yes...

She Hulk: Attorney at Law.

I couldn't even type that without laughing.
TV / Re: Not Worth a Thread: TV Edition
« Last post by monkey! on September 25, 2022, 11:54:32 AM »
Lots of bling bling went into the looky-looks - except they didn't bother to get a hot Galadriel, which is frankly, rude - but the show is trying to create a multi-season series based around Tolkien's post-LOTR appendices afterbirth using writers who seem to be limited by a High School level literature capacity.
« Last post by nacho on September 24, 2022, 11:23:27 AM »
Re-evaluating my comments above. Now Rings of Power is a total mess. The elves want to leave Middle Earth and go west but they also want to build the forge and fight for Middle Earth even though we've laboriously established that nobody believes Galadriel... Every little storyline is now becoming so silly and muddled I actually quit halfway through this latest episode.
« Last post by nacho on September 24, 2022, 11:22:07 AM »
I skipped both Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel because of MCU overload, but I actually really like She-Hulk. It's a very watered down Ally McBeal, but the Orphan Black lady is so damned charming, none of it matters. It wants to be Deadpool, but Marvel won't go as far to actually shred it's on mandate by truly satirizing their bullshit. Yes, part of the experience is mourning what it could be, yet I still leave very episode glad I watched it. Only being a half hour show helps immensely. The side characters and villains of the week are hilarious. (Just look up the Madisynn scenes on YouTube.)

I loved Hawkeye, but I'm a Renner apologist. I haven't done Ms. Marvel or She Hulk. I just can't bring myself to watch any more Marvel shows for that same burnout/overload problem.
« Last post by RottingCorpse on September 23, 2022, 02:21:24 PM »
I skipped both Hawkeye and Ms. Marvel because of MCU overload, but I actually really like She-Hulk. It's a very watered down Ally McBeal, but the Orphan Black lady is so damned charming, none of it matters. It wants to be Deadpool, but Marvel won't go as far to actually shred it's own mandate by truly satirizing their bullshit. Yes, part of the experience is mourning what it could be, yet I still leave very episode glad I watched it. Only being a half hour show helps immensely. The side characters and villains of the week are hilarious. (Just look up the Madisynn scenes on YouTube.)
« Last post by RottingCorpse on September 23, 2022, 02:16:55 PM »
Monkey, you're a breath of fresh air in these troubled times.
« Last post by monkey! on September 22, 2022, 04:07:37 PM »
You shut your whore mouth!

Wait...this should have been the response in the Rings of Power discussion!

I'll Power *your* Ring!

Cum into my dragon house.

No, wait...

I'll wait... until you're asleep.
« Last post by nacho on September 22, 2022, 09:55:06 AM »

I'll Power *your* Ring!

Cum into my dragon house.

No, wait...
« Last post by monkey! on September 22, 2022, 04:18:40 AM »

I'll Power *your* Ring!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10