Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Intensive Porpoises / Re: History's Mysteries
« Last post by nacho on Yesterday at 11:09:07 AM »
Earhart back in the news!

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/362333/new-amelia-earhart-clue-unseen-codes-found-on-mystery-metal-panel

Actually, not that exciting. They found a metal plate that was debunked as not from her plane, but now they think it was a patch that was used to repair a window or whatever. Which, if that can be proven, does mean that they found the plane's final resting place.

Games / Re: Watch Me Play Video Games!
« Last post by RottingCorpse on Yesterday at 10:25:52 AM »
Xbox Rules! It has TWO treasure marks!

Like the treasure mark I dropped in your sister's Xbox?

(Yes, I'm 12.)
Newsday / Re: Obit Lineup
« Last post by nacho on Yesterday at 09:52:09 AM »
Tell me lies!
« Last post by monkey! on Yesterday at 07:58:09 AM »
PS5 is 4 F4Gg0TZ!

Xbox Rules! It has TWO treasure marks!
« Last post by RottingCorpse on November 30, 2022, 09:40:03 PM »
Christine McVie.
« Last post by RottingCorpse on November 30, 2022, 11:41:21 AM »
Listen.. I got a PS5. It's the first console I've owned since the 1980s. It's like goddamned science fiction.

What games from the past *checks watch* 35 years should I check out?

Also, when I was hooking it up, I was texting my buddies from grad school like your grandpa trying to get the VCR to record his afternoon stories. We're all gonna die someday.
Reading & Writing / Re: What You're Reading
« Last post by nacho on November 28, 2022, 09:56:26 AM »
The first book in the Naturalist series about a socially inept botanist who solves serial murders. It was really fun!
« Last post by RottingCorpse on November 26, 2022, 01:52:36 PM »
Well, you live in an affluent era where all your bartenders and service types are MIT dropouts, so yeah, they're probably smarter than your average bear. Though, maybe to your finer point... many of them are not using the "look at me" special media. They're using snapchat, the dating apps, the more private of the "socials." But make no mistake, theres still a great deal of their real lives happening online.

All that aside, back to the original thesis: Twitter is a dinosaur in the path of an asteroid and Elon Musk is a chode.
TV / Re: Superhero TV
« Last post by nacho on November 26, 2022, 10:17:30 AM »
The Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special is pitch perfect. It's the best thing to come out of the MCU in a while, and the best holiday special ever. You all should drop everything and watch it right now.
TV / Re: Walking Dead
« Last post by nacho on November 24, 2022, 10:13:44 AM »
Wait... this pile of burning Dog Shit is still going?

Yes, and it's multiplying. With the three new spin-offs we now have six spin-off shows airing at the same time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10