Author Topic: Call Girl For Nacho?  (Read 13052 times)

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2005, 11:21:02 PM »
Quote from: Tyson

Post the worst here at GS!

Oh, yes.

Look, "in one ear and out your nubbins" is member's only.  Let's have all your rejected shit there, man!

I want the dragon stuff.  Right the fuck now.

Offline starrwriter

• Minty fresh
    • http://www.google.com
Re: Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2005, 12:02:30 AM »
Quote from: nacho
Gonna have to agree here, Tyson.  You're not getting the most out of college.  I studied for tests the morning of, wore my clothes to bed, never unpacked anything except my computer and my videotapes and only ate bread along with my beer.

Tyson is intelligent and his heart is in the right place, like Nubbins says, but he's wound too damn tight to enjoy college like you and I did. But I have hope for him. We will keep working on him until he loosens up and turns on the cruise control. Like MC5 sang, you gotta kick out the jams, motherfucker.

Tyson

Re: Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2005, 12:33:28 AM »
Quote from: starrwriter
Gonna have to agree here, Tyson.  You're not getting the most out of college.  I studied for tests the morning of, wore my clothes to bed, never unpacked anything except my computer and my videotapes and only ate bread along with my beer.

Tyson is intelligent and his heart is in the right place, like Nubbins says, but he's wound too damn tight to enjoy college like you and I did. But I have hope for him. We will keep working on him until he loosens up and turns on the cruise control. Like MC5 sang, you gotta kick out the jams, motherfucker.

I'm getting there. I'm changing my major next quarter. Over the summer though, you bet your ass something's going to happen.

At least I have my triathlons. Those are fun and they get me outside. I'm going to be on CalPoly's triathlon team next year, so then I'll be able to, uhm, "train" with the disturbingly hot triathlon girls.

My ass is unwinding! My ass!

Offline Cassander

• Cap'n 40 Watt
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • Simmer down now!
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2005, 12:47:08 AM »
disturbingly hot is right!  one of those from high school turned into my lawyer, and let me tell you, it's been nothing but blue balls and hundred dollar lunches.  but, hey, whatever.  That vehicular manslaughter thing went away.

weekly forum quota met...deet.

*logs off*

oh, also, starrighter, I don't have a wife.  or a drinking problem.  just aspirations and a mighty big heart.  now, go fuck a coconut, you Travel Magazine copy writing reject!
You ain't a has been if you never was.

Offline starrwriter

• Minty fresh
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2005, 02:30:19 AM »
Quote from: Cassander
disturbingly hot is right!  one of those from high school turned into my lawyer, and let me tell you, it's been nothing but blue balls and hundred dollar lunches.  but, hey, whatever.  That vehicular manslaughter thing went away.

weekly forum quota met...deet.

*logs off*

oh, also, starrighter, I don't have a wife.  or a drinking problem.  just aspirations and a mighty big heart.  now, go fuck a coconut, you Travel Magazine copy writing reject!

Sorry, no time to respond. Busy polishing the FIRST PLACE AWARD I won from the Society of Professional Journalists last year for my TRAVEL MAGAZINE article that solved the mystery of 5 fishermen who vanished in a storm at sea. You?

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2005, 03:02:06 AM »
Look, "in one ear and out your nubbins" is member's only.  Let's have all your rejected shit there, man!

I think this applies to just about anything reject worthy, regardless... or is it irregardless?

OH GOD!! FUCK YOU, ENGLISH GRAMMAR!!!
8=o tation

Offline jreale

• Minty fresh
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2005, 11:16:36 AM »

You must leave the Rockies, Mountain Girl, and come to the balmy islands of fun and sun. Kona awaits!

I'm so close it's making me crazy.
Insert witty phrase, inspirational quote, or self-promotional blurb here.

Offline jreale

• Minty fresh
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2005, 11:25:43 AM »

Sorry, no time to respond. Busy polishing the FIRST PLACE AWARD I won from the Society of Professional Journalists last year for my TRAVEL MAGAZINE article that solved the mystery of 5 fishermen who vanished in a storm at sea. You?

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!...
Insert witty phrase, inspirational quote, or self-promotional blurb here.

Offline Matt

• working through the 1st 10,000
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • tourist
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2005, 11:59:05 AM »
This violates every standard of ethics in Lit Mag editing. If there were any.

I'll see if I can get some scans up. Do we still have a place where we can upload images on GS?

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2005, 12:07:19 PM »
Quote from: Matt
ethics in Lit Mag editing.

????

I'll see if I can get some scans up. Do we still have a place where we can upload images on GS?

On the main page under "Media Wing."

Tyson

Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2005, 01:12:40 PM »
Quote from: Matt
This violates every standard of ethics in Lit Mag editing. If there were any.

You must be new here.

Offline Cassander

• Cap'n 40 Watt
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • Simmer down now!
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2005, 06:51:10 PM »

Starrighter solved the case of the Five Fugitive Fishermen!  It was Mr. Jenkins!

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that pesky Starwritter!"

*high fives*

Offline RottingCorpse

• Old Timer
  • You're a kitty!
  • We got this by the ass!
    • http://www.lonniemartin.com
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2005, 07:05:57 PM »
In regards to my silence of late I've been frantically trying to keep my film from falling apart in the eleventh hour. We premiere it in one week, and have a lot of work to do so the crunch is on.

I'll be back on May 12.

Offline starrwriter

• Minty fresh
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2005, 07:53:23 PM »

Starrighter solved the case of the Five Fugitive Fishermen!  It was Mr. Jenkins!

"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that pesky Starwritter!"

*high fives*

Bad case of PMS again, Cassandra?

Offline Cassander

• Cap'n 40 Watt
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • Simmer down now!
Call Girl For Nacho?
« Reply #44 on: May 03, 2005, 08:49:32 PM »
zing!

that might've been funny on the honeymooners, saturiter...can you hear be way back there in the fifties?