Children of the Sun > Movies & Entertainment

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Superhero Movie Meltdown

<< < (3/12) > >>

RottingCorpse:
I don't necessarily think this will be as good as this trailer implies, but rest assured that I'm going to watch the shit out of it.

nacho:
Okay, so... I find that trailer exhausting and crowded and overly busy and it actually makes me not to want to watch the shit out of it.

RottingCorpse:

--- Quote from: nacho on July 14, 2015, 07:20:53 AM ---Okay, so... I find that trailer exhausting and crowded and overly busy and it actually makes me not to want to watch the shit out of it.

--- End quote ---

Like Avengers: Age of Ultron... Yet, this is what the superhero movie is now: Big, bloated, and over stuffed with characters. I didn't write the article, but I called all this.

nacho:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse on July 14, 2015, 10:32:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: nacho on July 14, 2015, 07:20:53 AM ---Okay, so... I find that trailer exhausting and crowded and overly busy and it actually makes me not to want to watch the shit out of it.

--- End quote ---

Like Avengers: Age of Ultron... Yet, this is what the superhero movie is now: Big, bloated, and over stuffed with characters. I didn't write the article, but I called all this.

--- End quote ---

I still haven't watched Age of Ultron. In fact...I had forgotten about it!

RottingCorpse:
It's, well...

--- Quote from: nacho on July 14, 2015, 07:20:53 AM ---exhausting and crowded and overly busy

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version