Author Topic: Watch Me Play Video Games!  (Read 33621 times)

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
Re: Watch Me Play Video Games!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2014, 04:37:01 PM »
Halo Collection is a lot of fun. I got Dragon Age: Inquisition as well - just wow... beautiful and huge.

D4 is kinda fun n' kooky.
There will come a day for every man when he will relish the prospect of eating his own shit. That day has yet to come for me.

Offline Reginald McGraw

• Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • Crypto-Facist
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 04:57:19 PM »
I've loved the other Dragon Age incarnations. Inquisition has surged to the top of my wishlist!

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2014, 05:55:14 PM »
I picked a bald mage with white facial hair, scars and tattoos.
There will come a day for every man when he will relish the prospect of eating his own shit. That day has yet to come for me.

Offline Reginald McGraw

• Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • Crypto-Facist
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 06:17:16 PM »
As you should.

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 06:22:24 PM »
I named him Aleister... but I have yet to find jet black robes.

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 06:39:37 PM »
What is your gamer tag? We should be buddies.

I'm Katzenjammer06 ... And I am broadcasting me playing games in a tie. I had an interview.
8=o tation

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 07:00:32 PM »
Haha. Katzenjammer - nice name.

I'll add you.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 07:35:31 PM »
Are you girls on Playstation or Xbox?

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 08:06:37 PM »
Xbox for our... *cough* ox.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 09:19:03 PM »
I literally have no friends on Playstations. Am I like the one guy in America with a Playstation? Or maybe I don't have any friends? :(

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 07:07:55 AM »
 icebarn.gif!

I literally have no friends on Playstations. Am I like the one guy in America with a Playstation? Or maybe I don't have any friends? :(

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 10:40:53 AM »
Last I heard, PS4 was dominating the market. I may get one eventually, but I was really soured on Sony after my PS3. Their online network sucked and I actually prefer paying for Xbox Live. Anyway, when this generation came out, I already had a live membership, plus I love using Kinect to voice surf through Netflix, so I went with the Xbox One. I do think the PS4 looks pretty sexy though.

Also I am road tripping back to ATL with Larry today to see her folks. I can't get her out of bed b/c she is literally the world's worst morning person. So I (packed and ready to go) am going to play some Mordor. Broadcasting in a few minutes. Hopefully the noise will rouse the Larry so we can get on the road.
8=o tation

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 11:23:24 AM »

Also I am road tripping back to ATL with Larry today to see her folks. I can't get her out of bed b/c she is literally the world's worst morning person. So I (packed and ready to go) am going to play some Mordor. Broadcasting in a few minutes. Hopefully the noise will rouse the Larry so we can get on the road.

I'm dating a bad morning person, too! I use my secret three hours every weekend morning watching bad sci-fi.

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 11:36:00 AM »
Larry's aversion to the early morning is incredible. We won't leave for Atlanta until noon, I can almost guarantee it.

Switching to Forza 5... Because I'm not going to do enough driving today already.
8=o tation

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 12:12:05 PM »
Last I heard, PS4 was dominating the market. I may get one eventually, but I was really soured on Sony after my PS3. Their online network sucked and I actually prefer paying for Xbox Live. Anyway, when this generation came out, I already had a live membership, plus I love using Kinect to voice surf through Netflix, so I went with the Xbox One. I do think the PS4 looks pretty sexy though.

Xbox has caught up these last six months because Xbox cut prices and has more games. Some of PS4's renditions may be prettier, but there aren't enough.

But I'd like a cheap PS4 in a few years, that fits into my front jeans pocket and runs on the souls of Thetans.