Children of the Sun > TV

The Modern Western Discussion (was "sci-fi western discussion")

<< < (11/12) > >>

nacho:
Oh my God! I LOVE that those three fucking movies can be completely recapped in three and a half minutes.

RottingCorpse:

--- Quote from: nacho on May 27, 2022, 03:23:01 PM ---Oh my God! I LOVE that those three fucking movies can be completely recapped in three and a half minutes.

--- End quote ---

Right?

I like the set-up for this a lot. Way better use of kids than say, the prequels.

RottingCorpse:
I really like this Obi-Wan Kenobi show. Think its all being handled really well. Was afraid they might botch Vader's return a bit, but all the right notes are being hit.

nacho:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse on June 02, 2022, 09:44:53 AM ---I really like this Obi-Wan Kenobi show. Think its all being handled really well. Was afraid they might botch Vader's return a bit, but all the right notes are being hit.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I loved the "Anakin's alive" reveal. it explains so, so much. And was well done.

I am appalled by the outpouring of racism and sexism against the Black chick, though. Jesus...the entire Star Wars community is so fucking toxic. All the Star Trek people are like, yay, minorities and gays and gender fluid people!

Star Wars people are like, a Black person exists in the galaxy? NO NO NO!!!!

And let's give credit where it's due: Obi-Wan only works because McGregor is a masterclass actor.

nacho:
I love Andor and I LOOOOVE this:

https://youtu.be/t9Pccq0DZVc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version