Archives > Newsday Special: 2008 Election

Tina Fey Worship Thread

(1/4) > >>

nacho:
Not to be confused with the 30 Rock threads that Nubbins and I maintain in the TV forum!

Let's gather all of the Tina Fey skits in here, if possible, so I can go home tonight and watch them all in a row.  And, as things become even more of a horror show, we can use this thread to collect the next month of increasingly insane Tina Fey skits.

Also, this thread can be home to all the fake Palin pictures that annoy me so much.  So now you can get that swimsuit shot out of your system.

nacho:
Splicing them together...terrific.

Cassander:
tina fey had so much more cred back when she was just doing horrible jokes on weekend update.

actually, to be serious for a moment, i wouldn't be surprised if, after this whole election thing blows over and obama wins, palin guest stars on SNL because she's now addicted to the spotlight and pulls an absolute Gore. 

fajwat:

--- Quote from: Cassander on October 07, 2008, 02:43:31 AM ---actually, to be serious for a moment, i wouldn't be surprised if, after this whole election thing blows over and obama wins, palin guest stars on SNL because she's now addicted to the spotlight and pulls an absolute Gore. 

--- End quote ---

yes.

Nubbins:

--- Quote from: Cassander on October 07, 2008, 02:43:31 AM ---tina fey had so much more cred back when she was just doing horrible jokes on weekend update.

actually, to be serious for a moment, i wouldn't be surprised if, after this whole election thing blows over and obama wins, palin guest stars on SNL because she's now addicted to the spotlight and pulls an absolute Gore. 

--- End quote ---

lol

--- Quote ---Move over, Tina! Palin may appear on ‘SNL’

If you’re among those who speculate that the only thing better than Tina Fey doing Sarah Palin on “Saturday Night Live” would be Sarah Palin making a cameo on the show, there might be hope yet.

If the buzz is to be believed, the NBC show is working to get the vice-presidential candidate and Alaska governor on air before the election.

Although “Saturday Night Live,” like many other shows, doesn’t comment specifically on bookings, a rep said, “There are always talks with the candidates' camps.”

There’s also some buzz about Palin making an appearance on “The View.”

Sen. Barack Obama and Sen. John McCain have both made appearances, and “View” executive producer Bill Geddie says, “‘The View’ has established itself as a place to be seen for both the presidential and VP candidates, their wives and/or husbands and they all have an open invitation to appear on the show.’”
--- End quote ---

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27053921/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version