Children of the Sun > TV

Post-Apocalypse TV

<< < (2/34) > >>

Nubbins:
What's the ABC one where the whole world blacks out for 10 minutes or something?  I saw a bunch of previews for that and it looked pretty sweet.  I don't know if it qualifies as apocalypse, per-se, but it seems apocalyptic.

nacho:
Flash Forward.  But, yeah, I'm waiting till I see it before I call it apocalypse.  Looks more like 4400...

nacho:
Here -- walking the apocalypse line, definitely. 

By the way, reading some about the book, it's LHC paranoia.  The "flashfoward" experiment was an accident related to the LHC turning on:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flashforward_%28novel%29

Watch out, Wikipedia tells the whole plot.  But, after reading it, I wanted to buy the novel...so maybe that's okay.

--- Quote ---A mysterious global event causes everyone to simultaneously experience, for two minutes and seventeen seconds, his or her life six months in the future. When it is over, many are dead in accidents involving vehicles, aircraft, and any other device needing human control. Everyone who survived is left wondering if what they saw will actually happen.

A Los Angeles FBI agent named Mark Benford (Joseph Fiennes) tries to figure out what exactly happened and why it happened. Along with his team, he creates a database of people's flash forwards from around the world called the Mosaic Collective (for which a website

has been launched). Apart from the various catastrophic visions, people also see themselves relapsing into various former vices, such as Benford seeing himself drinking again, and his wife Olivia has a vision of herself with another man
--- End quote ---

nacho:
Unless it really gets feet and is worth creating a thread (which will surprise me), we'll use this one for Flash Forward.

nacho:
Episode one of Flash Forward has "leaked."  Downloading now!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version