Author Topic: Love Island with Jeffery  (Read 662 times)

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
Love Island with Jeffery
« on: January 03, 2024, 01:48:29 PM »
The career for everybody who is on the Epstein list!

So is this a real thing? I have heard rumblings about it, but only from my right wing friends, so I kinda figured it was Fox News smoke 'n' mirrors.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:22:59 AM by nacho »
8=o tation

Offline RottingCorpse

• Old Timer
  • You're a kitty!
  • We got this by the ass!
    • http://www.lonniemartin.com
Re: Re: Obit Lineup
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 02:19:52 PM »
What I've heard is that 50 pages of unreleased documents that will name specific names on specific trips are set to be released. It was suppose to be yesterday, bit now I think it's been delayed to January 22. It won't say "Trump fucked an 11-year-old," but instead "Trump travelled on Epstein's plane on this date or the other."

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 03:08:44 PM »
It'll be released sometime today. There are "around 150" names on the list. 50 of the names have already been disclosed (the usual suspects -- Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew). The remaining names are a surprise!

Being on the list "doesn't constitute wrong-doing." It just means that they're people who used the plane or flew to the island. Fill in the blanks from there. Most of them will probably be like Bill Gates who has spent an awful lot of energy saying it was just a quick business meeting. On Human Trafficking Island.

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 03:12:04 PM »
Also, Nubbins, you need new friends. Right wing nutjobs. Militant Zionists. Muslim terrorists. What are your happy hours like?

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Re: Love Island with Jeffery
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2024, 09:25:38 AM »
Split this out while we wait for the internet to boil 1000 pages down to 50 names!

So far we have all the expected people. David Copperfield is a new one, but also not surprising. Michael Jackson though! The former president of Spain, also not surprising. Um... everyone who worked at Mar-A-Lago. And Trump, of course.

No Jimmy Kimmel yet. LOL. And I anxiously await proof of Stephen Hawking's supposed love for underage orgies.

I was hoping for surprising names. Not our modern laundry list of sleezebags.

Offline RottingCorpse

• Old Timer
  • You're a kitty!
  • We got this by the ass!
    • http://www.lonniemartin.com
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 12:56:20 PM »
I'm waiting for the WaPo sum up.

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 10:14:54 AM »
Also, Nubbins, you need new friends. Right wing nutjobs. Militant Zionists. Muslim terrorists. What are your happy hours like?

Yeah, what can I say... I live in the south and spent almost 10 years in Ohio. There's bound to be some crazies peppered through my day-to-day. It's deciphering truth from the noise of it all that I'm finding more and more difficult on a daily basis. And with all this AI bullshit, I assume it's only going to get worse.
8=o tation

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2024, 01:32:32 PM »
DiCaprio, Blanchett, Spacey...

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 06:42:06 AM »
Let's be realistic here: Epstein - as much a piece of shit as he was - hosted a lot of 'influence parties' at which rich and/or famous people wanted to schmooze, to be seen, grab a moment for an elevator pitch, etc. Lots of people attended those parties.

It's the people who were flying in on Tuesday mornings with or without fake Flight Register name(s) and staying for a few days we should be investigating... no?
There will come a day for every man when he will relish the prospect of eating his own shit. That day has yet to come for me.