Author Topic: Post, you knobs...  (Read 320571 times)

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
Re: Post, you knobs...
« Reply #720 on: November 17, 2007, 04:01:37 AM »
So, I get my wisdom teeth pulled in the morning. I'll be under full anesthesia, which means I'll spend most of tomorrow soiling myself and reloading GS. Boy. I can't hardly wait!

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #721 on: November 18, 2007, 03:54:07 PM »
I had all four done at once.  Two of them were doing the growing sideways thing... It was neat.  I vomited blood for a day, then I just sat on the couch at my grandparent's house and watched TV for three days while taking drugs. 

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #722 on: November 18, 2007, 03:56:28 PM »
Got them pulled yesterday morning. Big gaping holes in my mouth, and they've warned me only to eat liquid foods and not to exercise for a week. So yesterday I drank a protein shake, ate a gallon of applesauce, blah blah blah.

That shit got old so I dove straight into french fries, chicken, and cold pizza. And today I ate Cheerios and worked out for an hour. Still, no pain. With big holes in my mouth. I've got Vicodin, but I don't even need it because it just makes me loopy.

They told me I was supposed to be dead for a week, but.... ?

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #723 on: November 18, 2007, 04:16:08 PM »
Yeah, no solid foods because they don't want shit getting into those holes while they heal.  But I broke the rules, too.  Just spend some time cleaning the wounds after you eat.

I still get stuff stuck in one of the holes.  They had to go into my jaw to get them, so I guess it's the dental version of scar tissue or whatever.

I guess I was dead for a week because they had to put me under and operate for the two ingrown ones...?  I don't know.  I've talked to people who were right as rain within 24 hours.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #724 on: November 18, 2007, 05:46:36 PM »
I was under, too. I only got two taken out, though, so maybe that's why I popped back up so fast. My gf says I was pretty funny when I woke up from anesthesia. The first thing I did when I woke up was get out of the chair and fall over. Then I tried to walk out and go to Carls Jr.

Of course, I don't remember much of that. I just remember finally making it home and playing Super Mario 64 for three hours flawlessly despite the fact that I couldn't walk straight.

Offline Matt

• working through the 1st 10,000
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • tourist
« Reply #725 on: November 18, 2007, 05:47:19 PM »
Tyson just admitted that he was meant to be a stoner.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #726 on: November 18, 2007, 06:43:53 PM »
Except for the fact that stoners bug the shit out of me. And I'm pro-legalization.

Figure that one out!

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #727 on: November 18, 2007, 07:17:27 PM »
What,

iceprawn!

isn't good enough for you?

I'm not a big fan of seafood.
There will come a day for every man when he will relish the prospect of eating his own shit. That day has yet to come for me.

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #728 on: November 18, 2007, 07:20:51 PM »
Yeah, no solid foods because they don't want shit getting into those holes while they heal.  But I broke the rules, too.  Just spend some time cleaning the wounds after you eat.

I still get stuff stuck in one of the holes.  They had to go into my jaw to get them, so I guess it's the dental version of scar tissue or whatever.

I guess I was dead for a week because they had to put me under and operate for the two ingrown ones...?  I don't know.  I've talked to people who were right as rain within 24 hours.

You still have holes in your mouth? Fuck. I HATE getting shit stuck in my mouth.
There will come a day for every man when he will relish the prospect of eating his own shit. That day has yet to come for me.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #729 on: November 19, 2007, 06:04:03 AM »
Well, it takes a while for your gums to heal over after you have large molar-sized teeth forcibly removed from your mandible with rusty pliers.

I did wash out a particularly weird piece of food earlier today. Like, compressed french fries.

Mmmm!

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #730 on: November 19, 2007, 02:28:56 PM »
So they say animals are going extinct all the time... Where's the list?  Where are these ongoing extinctions recorded?  I know that Chinese river dolphin finally vanished in 06, but that's the last I've heard of an extinction.

Offline Reginald McGraw

• Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • Crypto-Facist
« Reply #731 on: November 19, 2007, 02:35:58 PM »

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #732 on: November 19, 2007, 02:40:11 PM »
Yeah, yeah.  It's impossible to list but it's happening!  Dewey Defeats Truman!

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #733 on: November 19, 2007, 02:47:16 PM »

Offline monkey!

• Monkey
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #734 on: November 19, 2007, 05:24:38 PM »