Author Topic: Post, you knobs...  (Read 326254 times)

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Re: Post, you knobs...
« Reply #255 on: July 21, 2007, 04:27:44 PM »
Pagan has some great ideas.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #256 on: July 21, 2007, 06:16:35 PM »
Like...

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2007, 06:20:58 PM »
What I sent you... You get that email for the webpage last week?

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2007, 06:25:44 PM »
Oh, I think so. I keep my work and home e-mail accounts separate, so I probably just left it on the work computer. Did you send anything after the video idea?

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2007, 09:32:20 AM »
No.  Just the baby trade.

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2007, 02:29:47 PM »
Ok. I think it's a good idea, but it depends on what blogs you're going to be able to get the video mentioned on.

And I should probably state now that there's probably no way I'd be able to do the work for you, based on how far behind I am on my summer projects at this point.

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2007, 02:08:06 PM »
I'm intensely bored and distracted and, for some reason, unable to write a 500 word newsletter, which should take all of a second to do.  But, blah...

So, instead, I'm trying to kill myself with No News Today online.  And since the entire planet is boring, I have to turn to you guys.  Somebody make fun of Tyson.  Quickly!

Offline fajwat

• Wee Bin Hoker
  • Cthulu saves souls for tasty midnight binges.
« Reply #262 on: July 23, 2007, 02:10:05 PM »
Tyson's afraid to answer the debate he instigated.  He's worried that his fancy art education might not stand against my superior powers of reason.
"If it were up to me I would close Guantánamo not tomorrow but this afternoon... Essentially, we have shaken the belief that the world had in America's justice system... and it's causing us far more damage than any good we get from it."

-Colin Powell

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #263 on: July 23, 2007, 02:13:27 PM »
Superior powers of reason  = I like chocolate?

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #264 on: July 23, 2007, 02:38:18 PM »
I like CNN's "Hot Topics" lining the top of their page.

Hot Topics » Harry Potter • Pakistan • Earthquakes • Air Disasters • Iraq • Al Qaeda • Michael Vick

That's like the back of Highlights.  What does not belong?

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2007, 02:58:15 PM »
Tyson's afraid to answer the debate he instigated.  He's worried that his fancy art education might not stand against my superior powers of reason.

I'm afraid to answer because I get responses like "UR STUPID I H8 U. UR DUM." and "Explain the dichotomy between man and chocolate! I will follow your well-reasoned and lengthy response with a two sentence response insulting your intelligence and questioning your sexuality." I think Matt's last response has gotten us a bit more back on track, though.

So, Monday work day. I don't even feel like I had a weekend. I'm 22 but today I feel like I'm 40. All I have to do is survive until Wednesday at 11am, and then I'm going to bike 250 miles to surprise the girlfriend, who's coming back to California on Thursday.

Also, the library world is stuck in 1996. I'm trying to tell these people that to make people actually want to use our website, you have to make it, you know, easy to use. But instead, they insist on having 50 different little items in the header which lead to about five different ways to get to the same information. It's a towering inferno of terror. No wonder Wikipedia reigns supreme.

OH GOD NO DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
How long does 250 miles take on a bike?

Offline fajwat

• Wee Bin Hoker
  • Cthulu saves souls for tasty midnight binges.
« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2007, 03:19:28 PM »

I'm afraid to answer because I get responses like "UR STUPID I H8 U. UR DUM." and "Explain the dichotomy between man and chocolate! I will follow your well-reasoned and lengthy response with a two sentence response insulting your intelligence and questioning your sexuality." I think Matt's last response has gotten us a bit more back on track, though.

My only contribution to that list was the chocolate, which was an analogy which, though obvious, I explained to you upon request.  Instead, you responded only to drunken insults, none of which were mine.
"If it were up to me I would close Guantánamo not tomorrow but this afternoon... Essentially, we have shaken the belief that the world had in America's justice system... and it's causing us far more damage than any good we get from it."

-Colin Powell

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2007, 03:42:45 PM »
Drunken insults?  But I wasn't a part of the discussion!

Offline Tatertots

• Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
« Reply #269 on: July 23, 2007, 03:56:07 PM »
How long does 250 miles take on a bike?

Depends on how I'm feeling. I'll try to do it in two or three days because I don't want to kill myself and be out sore for a week because I've only got, like, a month and a half until my big end-of-the year race. If I were to ride it without stopping (like, if someone in car was handing me food and water), it would take about 13 hours. I'm just doing it to, you know, relax and enjoy the coast. I even bought a tiny Casio camera to take along with me. I'll do a thread when I get back full of all the crap I find along the way, like dead hobos and used syringes!