Archives > Newsday Special: 2008 Election

Obama/Biden 08

<< < (133/134) > >>

Cassander:
he needs that money to use on the ground.  seriously, with all this pre-emptive talk about voter fraud and problems with ballots, obama is really praying for a big win instead of a very close one so there won't be any gray areas or, god help us, a repeat of 2000.  so all that money's for the 4th, putting gas in the buses, paying watchdogs, thousands of t-shirts, stickers, signs, etc. 

fajwat:

--- Quote from: nacho on November 01, 2008, 08:52:01 PM ---Oh, right.  I mean no.  You are not wrong.

I'm voting McKinney.

--- End quote ---

Ditto here.

Also: Kerry didn't cash my August check until very very late -- I forget how late but I think it was sometime mid-October.  WTF?  And Kerry's campaign ended with $40mil in the bank if I remember right.

fajwat:

--- Quote from: Cassander on November 01, 2008, 09:12:13 PM ---he needs that money to use on the ground.  seriously, with all this pre-emptive talk about voter fraud and problems with ballots, obama is really praying for a big win instead of a very close one so there won't be any gray areas or, god help us, a repeat of 2000.  so all that money's for the 4th, putting gas in the buses, paying watchdogs, thousands of t-shirts, stickers, signs, etc. 

--- End quote ---

Bullshit.  It's for four years from now.  It's for buying off congresspeople in the meantime by helping their campaigns.  Just wait to see how much surplus he ends with.

Reginald McGraw:

--- Quote from: nacho on November 01, 2008, 09:02:44 PM ---My election guide posts on Monday.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Then we have the two court of special appeals at large people Robert Zamoch and Deborah Eyler.  We get to vote yes or no for continuance in office.  I always vote no on questions like that because, seriously, keep these fuckers on their toes.
--- End quote ---

Ha!  This is exactly what I do...for the same reasons.

nacho:
I think that's the stupidest thing.  At least make them run like all those other unopposed people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version