Children of the Sun > Movies & Entertainment

Midway!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Goblin_Queen:

--- Quote from: nacho ---
--- Quote from: Goblin_Queen ---
Hehe, Nacho, you're a dirty, dirty man.

My camera is broken, I had to send it in to be repaired.
--- End quote ---

Would you say that you have a piss fetish?

Zipang!
--- End quote ---

Yes, I love pee pee it's so fucking warm and sexy!  Spray it all over me!!!
::giggles::

nacho:

--- End quote ---

I went out with a girl who made me piss on her in the shower.  It was like a ritual for her.  Every single morning on her knees, face turned upwards, mouth open.  She'd freak out if I refused. I found it enormously uncomfortable and disturbing.

Goblin_Queen:

--- End quote ---

I went out with a girl who made me piss on her in the shower.  It was like a ritual for her.  Every single morning on her knees, face turned upwards, mouth open.  She'd freak out if I refused. I found it enormously uncomfortable and disturbing.
--- End quote ---

Oh my god, where do you find these women?  I'm guessing you lived with her too.  That, or you were forced to come to her place every morning before work.

nacho:

Oh my god, where do you find these women?  I'm guessing you lived with her too.  That, or you were forced to come to her place every morning before work.
--- End quote ---

Most fetishists are women, and many women have a fetish.  I do tend to attract a certain type, though.

We lived together briefly.  Dorms.  I haven't actually lived with a woman outside of college for more than a month because I dislike women.  In a loving, respectful way, of course.

Learn to make good coffee and keep the bathroom clean, it'll pay off down the road.  And don't ever wake a sleeping person.  And remember:  He's not thinking anything.

Goblin_Queen:

Most fetishists are women, and many women have a fetish.  
--- End quote ---

You're right.  I was going to go to a fetish ball, but when I saw the pictures on the web site I changed my mind.  There are mostly women and the few guys who are there look like hairy overweight accountants.  If I show up in a place like that, they're going to smell my virginity and circle like vultures.  I get enough shit from random guys when I'm with Celeste.  I'm not going to willingly put myself in a position to be hit on by lesbians and pasty fat guys.

Learn to make good coffee and keep the bathroom clean, it'll pay off down the road.  And don't ever wake a sleeping person.  And remember:  He's not thinking anything.
--- End quote ---

I don't even know how coffee makers work.  I just throw stuff in and press buttons.  The outcome is likely to make your eyes bleed, but it's not like I drink coffee anyway.

The bathroom thing is easy.  I just have to remember "if you sprinkle when you tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat."

I also throw things at people who are doing anything that doesn't involve paying attention to me (e.g. sleeping or thinking).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version