Taken for Granite > Intensive Porpoises

Adventurers

<< < (2/12) > >>

RottingCorpse:
My balls just shrivelled two sizes.

nacho:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse on February 02, 2007, 03:57:58 PM ---My balls just shrivelled two sizes.

--- End quote ---

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candir%C3%BA

Nubbins:
There are also over 200 species of animals there that use electricity to hunt/stun/kill their prey.

RottingCorpse:
The more you guys say, the faster this guy moves from the "ballsy" file to the "totally fucking nuts" one.

Nubbins:
I know I'm going to get tons of "HAY GUYS LOOK AT ME LAYING SUPERMODELS ON A ROCKETSHIP BOUND FOR THE PLANET VAGINASCAPE MY LIFE IS SO GREAT" but I don't care.  I don't even know what planet vaginascape means.

Anyway, here are a bunch of photos from when I was in Brazil.  It was probably the most profound experience of my life, for real.  I have a bunch of stories of narrow jungle escapes, wild natural violence and utter culture shock.  When I got back, I definitely had the feeling that I had survived something rather than escaped reality on a vacation.  Also, it's the reason that I would never, not for all the money in the world, swim the fucking Amazon river.

Forgive the reflection and loose camera strap visible in some of the pics... I don't have a scanner so pictures of pictures was the best I could do.

deeeeeeeeeeeeerunk as SHIT

16 pounds... biggest bass I've ever caught.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version