Children of the Sun > Movies & Entertainment

Superhero Movies

<< < (117/119) > >>

RottingCorpse:
Hey, let's just stand here and film while the next Tsunami comes rumbling towards us.

(In honesty, this looks exactly like the type of movie I' like to watch. I'm a sucker for the political intrigue-y/Bourne style of this corner of the Marvel Universe.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAtuMu_ph4

nacho:
I'm holding out for a Happy Hogan movie series. It'll be 77 minutes of him watching stuff happen from all the previous movies, then 47 minutes of him washing a limo while talking about obscure but vitally important events that played out on a Youtube Red exclusive streaming MCU series.

RottingCorpse:
The MCU is actually ride for a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern style satire. Sort of Deadpool, but with two Thanos henchman.

nacho:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse on December 04, 2019, 11:44:09 AM ---The MCU is actually ride for a Rosencrantz and Guildenstern style satire. Sort of Deadpool, but with two Thanos henchman.

--- End quote ---

Actually, now that you say it, Deadpool is the one part of the franchise I don't mind. Mainly because it makes fun of what we're complaining about here.

RottingCorpse:
For everyone who's been waiting 25 years for an Army of Darkness sequel, Doctor Strange 2 is probably as close as we'll get; Magic books of the damned, Deadites, Bruce Campbell punching himself in the face, and a gonzo zombie ending... Its full tilt Raimi firing on all cylinders. To call it daring would be a bit much, but I'm surprised he got away with this much irreverent insanity under the Marvel umbrella.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version