Archives > The Shithole

banning?

<< < (3/3)

Anonymous:

--- Quote from: yotoc ---I'm saying you can reregister and eventually all will be forgotten...or they'll pick on you until you meltdown again.
--- End quote ---

No thanks, I've got better things to do with my time. I don't want to belong to a group that turns out to have a lynch mob mentality lurking dangerously close to the humorous surface.

Tyson, email me if you want to use any of my stories in Entropy. Better there than here in Nacho's sandbox.

nacho:

--- Quote from: Bill Moake --- He's the one who asked me to do Freaky Times in the first place,
--- End quote ---

Uh...no.  You did it on your own, remember? And we gave you space all over the place as a GS feature, and a favor.  

Nacho's the one who was evil to me!   Nacho made me do it! I love it.

I didn't have shit to do with Freaky Times, I didn't have shit to do with the forum renaming, Starrmarmot or Nachohorsa.  I didn't have anything to do with any of this, but I sure as fuck take the fall.  

Don't involve anyone here in anything, don't ask for feedback or votes.  Don't try to resolve issues with people.  No one asked to have you banned and, as far as I know, no one really has an issue.  

Here's what got me: You left me with dead links on the main GS page when you took down your silly newspaper, after blaming me for fucking with you, and then you did one of the more bizarre and insane things that I've seen when you edited out all of your forum posts, and then you snuck around with your account marked as "hidden" waiting for a reaction.

I found all that to be distracting.

Bill Moake:

--- Quote from: Bill Moake --- He's the one who asked me to do Freaky Times in the first place,
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: nacho ---Uh...no.  You did it on your own, remember? And we gave you space all over the place as a GS feature, and a favor.  

I stand corrected. You encouraged me by saying you couldn't wait to see the first edition. I'll show you the post if you like.

Nacho's the one who was evil to me!   Nacho made me do it! I love it.

--- Quote from: nacho ---I didn't have shit to do with Freaky Times, I didn't have shit to do with the forum renaming, Starrmarmot or Nachohorsa.  I didn't have anything to do with any of this, but I sure as fuck take the fall.
--- End quote ---

Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I'M the one who got banned after trumped-up accusations appeared in the posts.

--- Quote from: nacho ---No one asked to have you banned and, as far as I know, no one really has an issue.
--- End quote ---

Yotoc says you banned me. Thanks for listening to my defense before you did it. Who's next on your hit list?

--- Quote from: nacho ---Here's what got me: You left me with dead links on the main GS page when you took down your silly newspaper, after blaming me for fucking with you, and then you did one of the more bizarre and insane things that I've seen when you edited out all of your forum posts, and then you snuck around with your account marked as "hidden" waiting for a reaction.
--- End quote ---

Sorry if you don't like my sense of humor. Some members (including Monkey) thought Freaky Times was quite funny. And OLTF was less "bizarre and insane" than some of your humor.

But don't worry, Nacho, I'll stay out of your sandbox from now on. I promise.
--- End quote ---

yotoc:
Ok, this is over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version