Archives > The Shithole

Pop!

<< < (10/11) > >>

Cassander:
nacho, when i was a younger man, i would've said "yes, do it!" and rubbed my hands together excitedly.  But now that I'm a father...everything has changed.  I can't do anything to threaten the little life i've been chosen to guard.  

If starmarmot got angry enough, he might hunt me down and I can't risk putting my son in danger.

jreale:
I have been hesitant to talk about it, since I don't want to jinx it, but there is a chance I'm moving to Hawaii someday relatively soon.  It's bad enough that a crazy person has somewhat marred my idealistic vision of my life there, much less fearing finding myself on the sharp side of an AARP card and the words "Here's a picture of my dad's cousin's stepbrother: James Garner" slithering into my ear.  Call me a gal with lofty goals, but I'd like to at least get through my first year on the islands without having to kill anyone. Aloha!

nacho:

--- Quote from: jreale ---I have been hesitant to talk about it, since I don't want to jinx it, but there is a chance I'm moving to Hawaii someday relatively soon.  It's bad enough that a crazy person has somewhat marred my idealistic vision of my life there, much less fearing finding myself on the sharp side of an AARP card and the words "Here's a picture of my dad's cousin's stepbrother: James Garner" slithering into my ear.  Call me a gal with lofty goals, but I'd like to at least get through my first year on the islands without having to kill anyone. Aloha!
--- End quote ---

Oh, god.  If you move to Hawaii..a nice place in Hawaii...I'm going to visit the fuck out of you.

Cass in NOLA, Jody in HI.  I'll be wearing welcome thin in every corner of the country.  "Hi, Jody, sorry to surprise you.  I need to crash on your couch, and then I'm going to go hiking for three days and then I'll need a ride to the airport.  And some aspirin."

jreale:

--- Quote from: nacho ---Oh, god.  If you move to Hawaii..a nice place in Hawaii...I'm going to visit the fuck out of you.

Cass in NOLA, Jody in HI.  I'll be wearing welcome thin in every corner of the country.  "Hi, Jody, sorry to surprise you.  I need to crash on your couch, and then I'm going to go hiking for three days and then I'll need a ride to the airport.  And some aspirin."
--- End quote ---

"And, while I am also happy to see you, that really is a stalk of sugar cane in my pocket."

Nubbins:

--- Quote from: nacho ---
Edit:  I created this forum with the idea of having a break from Starr but, since he's blown up, who says go ahead and make this conversation public?  Now that'll really get him lathered up!
--- End quote ---

Is he still on the forums regularly or has he evaporated into the inter-ether?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version