• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Pop!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2005, 03:36:26 PM »
Quote from: Tyson

Where was this festival?

I don't know.  She just had those pictures of the train going to Cal Poly.  Go see her picture thread.

I know it's hard to navigate because Monkey bumped every single thread in the forums with one word replies along the lines of "UHHhhhRRRR!!!"

Tyson

Pop!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2005, 03:37:06 PM »
Quote from: nacho
edit2:  I'm glad to hear someone else mention the Jody thing.  I haven't talked to her about it, but I found his shit alarming.

Yeah, we're all sick fucks and all that. Shit, cum, warm, wet, anal sex, etc etc, but I figure there's a line that we don't cross, especially in regards to women on the forms.

Funny-ha-ha the first ten times, but after a while it's creepy and offputting.

Tyson

Pop!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2005, 03:40:25 PM »
Where was this festival?

I don't know.  She just had those pictures of the train going to Cal Poly.  Go see her picture thread.

I know it's hard to navigate because Monkey bumped every single thread in the forums with one word replies along the lines of "UHHhhhRRRR!!!"

Ah. It was somewhere in L.A., judging by the last picture in the "My Saturday" thread.

So that was probably the Amtrak train. Fun shit!

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Pop!
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2005, 03:40:30 PM »

Yeah, we're all sick fucks and all that. Shit, cum, warm, wet, anal sex, etc etc, but I figure there's a line that we don't cross, especially in regards to women on the forms.

Funny-ha-ha the first ten times, but after a while it's creepy and offputting.

I was also getting sick of the daddy routine:  When I was flying space shuttles, Tyler, it was different...not like today.

Tyson

Pop!
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2005, 03:41:51 PM »
blah blah blah.......Tyler.....blah blah blah

In conclusion: I hate you all.

Time for work. Dammit!

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Pop!
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2005, 03:48:26 PM »
Well, all over now.  Nubbins and I are waiting for the inevitable and usually amusing dramabomb, then I'll ban him for good and lock out whatever IP's he's been using.

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
Pop!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2005, 03:51:59 PM »
Well, all over now.  Nubbins and I are waiting for the inevitable and usually amusing dramabomb, then I'll ban him for good and lock out whatever IP's he's been using.

Countdown to hilarity!
8=o tation

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Pop!
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2005, 03:57:23 PM »
Poor Yotoc... He's been offline for the best breakdown since Sugarcube.  Now, she was alot more exciting.  If Starrwriter simply fades into the night, I'll be dissapointed.  We need the "Open letter to the forums."

Tyson

Pop!
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2005, 04:00:17 PM »
Poor Yotoc... He's been offline for the best breakdown since Sugarcube.  Now, she was alot more exciting.  If Starrwriter simply fades into the night, I'll be dissapointed.  We need the "Open letter to the forums."

What was the Sugarcube breakdown? Tell me, uncle Nacho! I must hear!

Offline Matt

• working through the 1st 10,000
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • tourist
Pop!
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2005, 04:02:37 PM »
So I've been playing The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for about the past five hours, skipping school and all that bullshit, and now I'm trying to wrap my vegetated brain around all of this. It's a real trip.

So.

In summation:

starr's bitchy and/or creepy? To tell you the truth, I didn't even notice the whole Jody thing. I did notice that Tyler was sick. Queenie looked hot in those Ren Faire pics. And we hope that starr will have a nervous breakdown over the Internet.

I'm kind of giggling just thinking about it, but I don't know if that's because it's genuinely funny or if I'm just plotting how I'm going to boost my characters in the LotR game.

Offline Nubbins

• Powerful Poots
  • You're a kitty!
  • maybe you shouldn't dress like a bumblebee, bitch
Pop!
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2005, 04:07:04 PM »
Quote from: Matt
So I've been playing The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age for about the past five hours, skipping school and all that bullshit, and now I'm trying to wrap my vegetated brain around all of this. It's a real trip.

So.

In summation:

starr's bitchy and/or creepy? To tell you the truth, I didn't even notice the whole Jody thing. I did notice that Tyler was sick. Queenie looked hot in those Ren Faire pics. And we hope that starr will have a nervous breakdown over the Internet.

I'm kind of giggling just thinking about it, but I don't know if that's because it's genuinely funny or if I'm just plotting how I'm going to boost my characters in the LotR game.

NICE!!!!  LoTR NERD GOODNESSS!!!  I love it!  Is this Xbox or PS2?  Is it any good?

I personally don't really have any ill will towards Starr, but do find him a rather... odd character.  I'm trying to draw a picture of him, but I can't find a decent one.

I did find this though.
8=o tation

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Pop!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2005, 04:09:56 PM »

I briefly left Queenie for Sugarcube because she was this girl with a cute face who I later learned was 400 pounds down in Tenn.  She said she loved anal sex and wanted me to do her hard.  Queenie, after bad mouthing me to everyone and selling all of my records, eventually won me back.

Now, around that same time, my then webmaster had this total freakout because Greatsociety destroyed him.  So Sugarcube said, hey, she and her "boyfriend" could do it.  So they're the ones who took GS to the next level of being so totally fucked up nobody could fix the code.

In the forums, she constantly made these contrary posts to everything I posted, from pop-history to, like, the sky is blue.  And she wouldn't let go.  I'd be stupid enough to take the bait and, next you know, every thread was three pages of me saying "The sky IS blue" and she saying "It's not and you're stupid."

Meanwhile, working on the page, she claimed her boyfriend was a shut-in and afraid to talk to people, so she relayed messages between us about what needed to be done and so on.  Finally, I got pissed off, and the "boyfriend" started to write me with her email.  It was really Sugarcube. of course. Real weird split personality shit.  

So I told her to stop, paid her the $150 bucks I told her I would, and took away her admin access because, well, she was creepy.

So she blew up, saying that she deserved admin access because GS was a community and I didn't have the right to get in the way of the community.  It wasn't just my page anymore, she said.

I think it was around then she did the open letter... Which I nuked, mocking her in a private forum.  

Things heated up and I sent her a PM saying go away forever.

Offline nacho

• Hallowed are the Ori.
  • Walter The Farting Dog
  • You're a kitty!
    • GS
Pop!
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2005, 04:13:03 PM »

In summation:

Yeah, he can't take his own medicine.  I didn't care either till he did the OLTR thing.  That was pretty crazy.  So I figure I'd better do something before he goes over the deep end and starts to seriously fuck up threads or spam the boards or whatever.

Offline Matt

• working through the 1st 10,000
  • Old Timer
  • Wee Bin Hoker
  • tourist
Pop!
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2005, 04:22:13 PM »

I briefly left Queenie for Sugarcube because she was this girl with a cute face who I later learned was 400 pounds down in Tenn.  She said she loved anal sex and wanted me to do her hard.  Queenie, after bad mouthing me to everyone and selling all of my records, eventually won me back.

Now, around that same time, my then webmaster had this total freakout because Greatsociety destroyed him.  So Sugarcube said, hey, she and her "boyfriend" could do it.  So they're the ones who took GS to the next level of being so totally fucked up nobody could fix the code.

In the forums, she constantly made these contrary posts to everything I posted, from pop-history to, like, the sky is blue.  And she wouldn't let go.  I'd be stupid enough to take the bait and, next you know, every thread was three pages of me saying "The sky IS blue" and she saying "It's not and you're stupid."

Meanwhile, working on the page, she claimed her boyfriend was a shut-in and afraid to talk to people, so she relayed messages between us about what needed to be done and so on.  Finally, I got pissed off, and the "boyfriend" started to write me with her email.  It was really Sugarcube. of course. Real weird split personality shit.  

So I told her to stop, paid her the $150 bucks I told her I would, and took away her admin access because, well, she was creepy.

So she blew up, saying that she deserved admin access because GS was a community and I didn't have the right to get in the way of the community.  It wasn't just my page anymore, she said.

I think it was around then she did the open letter... Which I nuked, mocking her in a private forum.  

Things heated up and I sent her a PM saying go away forever.

Okay, this sounds like this other chick I "knew" from the Internet. Long story short, when I was 12 I spent all the money I could on cards. Think the Yu-Gi-Oh of yesteryear for me. I was also a big little Star Trek nut. One day I came across this place called "Kedanya" which was a website devoted to the Star Trek card game. They had this one woman who went under the alias "LwaxanaTroi" and she was this crazy psychotic person who claimed the same thing. Whenever they tried to take down the place to overhauls or anything or because nobody was visiting, she would freak out and claim the place was her home. Totally fucking nuts. She had the same kind of "community" concept. Oh, and she was German, so that just made her nuttier.

As for LotR, Nubs, if you like turn-based RPGs, you should like it. I swear to God it's a bitch on medium difficulty though, and I'm wandering around now trying to level up, which is difficult, because there's only a certain number of planned engagements that you fight, and enemies don't "respawn". :-( The basic system of control is you have one chararacter who runs around solving quests, and then you run into engagements and all of the characters in your "fellowship" fight, three at a time (you can have six total characters). There's a storyline pre-planned and shit, so it's not like you can have different characters; you're still gonna end up with the same six characters.  So I think that'll kill replayability on it. But I'm addicted to beating it. If you like Lord of the Rings, you'll like it, but I wouldn't drop a lot of money on it. Maybe 10 bucks at Target or something.

Offline jreale

• Minty fresh
Pop!
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2005, 04:33:12 PM »

In summation:

Yeah, he can't take his own medicine.  I didn't care either till he did the OLTR thing.  That was pretty crazy.  So I figure I'd better do something before he goes over the deep end and starts to seriously fuck up threads or spam the boards or whatever.

There really is one not-so-hilarious thing about this: I think it  makes me the senior member of the regularly-posting community.

Jesus, I've got to grab an Ensure. I'll be right back to begin my public mental unravelling.
Insert witty phrase, inspirational quote, or self-promotional blurb here.