Children of the Sun > TV

Long Way Round (and Down) & Race to Dakar & By Any Means & Mondo Enduro

<< < (2/11) > >>

Cassander:
pfff. you tart.

there's no way you'd get me to motorbike across russia.  but i would drive it.  we'll start small...australia!  they speak english, love americans, and the entire country's like a big biodome. you got your mountain ranges, your tropical forests, your desert, your big breasted koala-lovin sex kittens...

gold!

nacho:
Actually, driving it in the those jeeps the support crew uses would be great.  I'm up for that!

There's a site somewhere about a couple who drove their land rover in every single country over 10 years or something.  Mongolia almost broke them, too.

Nubbins:

--- Quote from: Cassander ---pfff. you tart.

there's no way you'd get me to motorbike across russia.  but i would drive it.  we'll start small...australia!  they speak english, love americans, and the entire country's like a big biodome. you got your mountain ranges, your tropical forests, your desert, your big breasted koala-lovin sex kittens...

gold!
--- End quote ---

Trust me... Americans on motorcycles are going to be much more successful in the sex kitten department as opposed to 3 Yanks piled into an aging Ford Taurus.

Tyson:
I was planning on biking accross the country if my "Europe Post-graduation Freak-Out Tour" fund dried up by the time I graduate.

But none of that namby-pamby motorbike stuff, I'm talking about bicycles. Start in San Luis Obispo, hit 30 states or something, and wind up in New York with condoms on my feet and war paint on my face.

Nubbins:

--- Quote from: Tyson ---But none of that namby-pamby motorbike stuff, I'm talking about bicycles. Start in San Luis Obispo, hit 30 states or something, and wind up in New York with condoms on my feet and war paint on my face.
--- End quote ---

That's right... ding the gay bike bell while I rev my chopper and adjust the oversized horns on my Viking biker helmet... we'll see who the Aussies flock to.

"That's not a bike..... THAT'S a BIKE!!!!"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version