Ningen Manga Productions > NMP Short Films

Under the Bed - 2006 48HFP

<< < (2/19) > >>

nacho:

--- Quote from: fajwat on March 19, 2006, 10:31:12 PM ---

Nacho might know some hidden rock creek areas I don't but I've seen a few movie worthy ones... Hey, RC, you should come up some weekend (ideally before May 5th) and we can all wander around.  When the sun drops we can grab some beer and food.

--- End quote ---

There's a plan.  Lots of Rock Creek ruins out there, eh?  And that area between the greenhouses and the trolley bridge, eh?  Deep, shadowy woods...

Then there's that old section heading up to Walter Reed.  That's loads of fun.

RottingCorpse:
Nacho always yells at me for not posting my Ningen Manga updates, so here's a Ningen Manga update.

--- Quote from: NMP ---Ningen Manga Productions will be represented at the Stongehenge III auditions this Saturday, April 22, where we'll be considering actors for Women's Studies as well as our 48 Hour Film Project team which will be participating in the May 5-7 event. More information can be found at the 48 Hour Film Project website.
--- End quote ---

RottingCorpse:
All right, next weekend is the big event. Write, shoot, and edit a film in 48 hours. I've got crew in place, locations set, equipments really to roll and actors ready to call. There's still some finetuning to do, but I feel pretty well prepared.

I should have a link to the final film up for viewing by Monday, May 8.

RottingCorpse:
We got our 48HFP screening time.

Our film will screen at the AFI Silver in Silver Spring, MD on Thursday, May 11 at 7:00 PM. Directions and ticket information can be found at the AFI website.

nacho:
Finally!  A perfect location for me.  Count me in.  And fuck you if you think I'm not going to walk you over to the bar afterwards and get you drunk. 

And take advantage of you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version