Ningen Manga Productions > NMP Short Films

Film Festivals (for RC's flic')

(1/3) > >>

RottingCorpse:
I made a movie: http://www.firstsessionmovie.com

I've been working on my festival schedule for a while now, but now that the film is done, I've kicked that work into high gear. As of now, I have over thirty festivals lined up to submit to over the next year. I'm expecting to double that number in the final tally.

A couple of weeks ago, Jody commented that I should apply to a Colorado fest near her. (Not Telluride, which is on my list by the way.) I'm going to try to apply to fests where GS folks can swing by and see it. Atlanta is on the list for Nubbins. Yotoc and Blue will get the Ohio fest. (Also Blue, there'll be a screening at ye olde WV alma mater come November.) I've a bunch of California fests I'm applying too, so Tyson and Queenie should both get a shot. Cass, I know I'm doing NC, but the exact fest(s) are up in the air though Charlotte is probably a lock. "Hellboy" Matt, you're way the fuck up in Minnesota right?

The point is that I'll happily take suggestions for film festivals to apply to from you folks. They don't necessarily have to be near you, though I'd love to give you guys the chance to see the film. Web links would be a big help, as it cuts down my search time a bit.

If you're uncomfortable mentioning publicly where you live, drop me a PM. I'm trying to get thing in as many festivals as possible over the next year, so any help you want to give is great.

Nubbins:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse --- I'm going to try to apply to fests where GS folks can swing by and see it. Atlanta is on the list for Nubbins.
--- End quote ---

Dude, this is so cool!  I will happily make it out to see your movie when it's here in Atlanta!

We have kickin' rad film fests too... I think there's an animation one as well?  not sure.

RottingCorpse:
Keep in mind that just because I apply to a festival doesn't mean the film will get into it.

Tyson:
You forgot Hawaii!

*coff*

monkey!:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse ---Keep in mind that just because I apply to a festival doesn't mean the film will get into it.
--- End quote ---

Don't forget your promise to go to Edinburgh so I can hold you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version