Ningen Manga Productions > NMP Short Films

First Session

<< < (2/13) > >>

RottingCorpse:

--- Quote from: nacho ---
--- Quote from: RottingCorpse ---
--- Quote from: nacho ---This shit better be good, RC.  Going out on a weekenight cuts into my thigh-cutting time.

And does it hurt -- does it really hurt -- to plug SFWP or GS or something?  "I owe everything to Andrew Gifford, project director of GS and the hungover mind behind the controversial Great Society and he has lots and lots of girlfriends."
--- End quote ---

An SFWP mention will be printed on the program you selfish cunt.
--- End quote ---

Does it say "Everything I am, everything I will be, is thanks to Andrew Gifford" and include little drawings of faeries and starbursts around my name?
--- End quote ---

It says,"Thanks to the Santa Fe Writer's Project for lying to me about how good my writing is. And Thanks to Andrew Gifford who gave me a rash vicariously through that 19 year old meth head we both nailed in Catoosa, Oklahoma."

nacho:

--- Quote from: RottingCorpse ---

It says,"Thanks to the Santa Fe Writer's Project for lying to me about how good my writing is. And Thanks to Andrew Gifford who gave me a rash vicariously through that 19 year old meth head we both nailed in Catoosa, Oklahoma."
--- End quote ---

Except I wouldn't have shared the meth head.  You would have sat in the other room and listened to her all night with that Clockwork Orange writer thing going on.

jreale:
Do you have your festival itinerary posted somewhere? And more importantly, will Franzia be served at any of the venues?

And congratulations. Nice work, douchebag.

nacho:
Oh, yes, let's all go to Colorado and visit Jody and have some insanely decadent after-movie party!

RottingCorpse:

--- Quote from: jreale ---And congratulations. Nice work, douchebag.
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

(When did Jody turn into such a guy?)

No festival schedule yet, but we've a list of over thirty we're submitting to. Any suggestions are always welcome.

As far as Franzia being served, I'll have to ask him. (Thank you. I'll be here all week.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version